Chemistry Science Fair Project Ideas
Do you have an interest in chemistry? These are great chemistry-based science fair projects! Did you know that enzymes may help clean your clothes? How much caffeine is in tea? What makes bones absorb calcium more easily? These are all questions that make for great chemistry science fair projects! Each science fair project includes 15 pages of easy-to-follow directions to help you create your project step-by-step.
Also included in each project:
- Details about the scientific method
- List of needed materials
- Vital information on how to make your presentation
- Details about "What the judges are looking for"
As a bonus, every project includes 16 free original science games that you can play with all your friends!
In addition to these chemistry science fair ideas, you can choose from over 200 winning science fair project ideas . Every subject is covered including chemistry, physics, biology, computer and environmental sciences, and more. Choose it and print it now; start your science fair project right away!
Just for Fun Scientific Facts!
1. The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; "7" was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces.
"UP" indicated the direction of the bubbles. Chemistry science project idea.
2. Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquitoes' sensors, so they don't know
3. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma. Chemistry science fair project ideas
4. American car horns beep in the tone of F.
5. No piece of paper can be folded into& half more than 7 times.
6. Donkeys kill more people annually than
7. Chemistry science project idea - 1 in every 4 Americans has appeared on television.
8. Chemistry science fair project ideas - You burn more calories sleeping than you
do watching television.
9. Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or more.
10. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's chewing gum.
11. The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
12. Chemistry science project idea - A Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than that of the Wright
brother's first flying machine.
13. Chemistry science fair project ideas - American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive
from each salad served in first class.
14. Chemistry science project idea - Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
15. The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA."
16. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the
17. Chemistry science fair project ideas - The 57 on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of
varieties of pickles the company once manufactured.
18. The plastic things at the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
19. Most dust particles in your house are made up of dead skin.
20. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
21. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
22. Betsy Ross is the only real person to ever have been the head of a Pez dispenser.
23. Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike
factory workers in Malaysia combined.
24. Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion (while she
carried him!) but was talked out of it by her doctor.
25. Marilyn Monroe had six toes.
26. All US Presidents have worn glasses. Some just didn't like being
seen wearing them in public.
27. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
28. Chemistry science project idea - The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands
29. Debra Winger lent her voice to E.T.
30. Pearls melt in vinegar.
31. Chemistry science fair project topic ideas - Average life span of a major league baseball: seven pitches.
32. A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why. Chemistry science project
33. The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days when the engines
were pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor
and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.
34. Dentists recommend toothbrushes be kept at least six feet away from toilets to
avoid airborne particles from the flushing action. Chemistry science fair projects ideas.